Job Hunt Automation
It's easy to make your job hunt smarter and more efficient. Put it on autopilot with Job Hunt Automation, a comprehensive and actionable guide that helps you to hack the job hunt and get 1000+ contacts on LinkedIn in just one week.
Why did I create this?
During my studies, I never received career advice on "how to succeed in your job interview".
I always hated the HR process because I am an introverted person.
— you are a nonchalant person...
— your profile is interesting, but blah blah blah...
— this is an automated email because we don't even read our own job applications.
I decided to troll recruiters.
I created a script for Growth Hack LinkedIn, answered all job interviews possible to train myself, and asked as many questions as possible.
The result is 17k contacts on LinkedIn and an automated funnel of infinite job offers.
Every day I have new job offers.
Even writing a dump message gives me 4k+ views
You'll benefit from this if
- You are looking for your first job and don't know where to start.
- You want to get a raise and change your job.
- You want to work in another country.
- You want to know how to get automated leads as a freelancer.
- You want to learn my job-seeking hacks and techniques, which I have been using for over 15 years.
This course covers the full range of job-seeking topics, from creating a strong profile and setting up an automated funnel to preparing for job interviews. It includes:
- Building a strong profile
- Creating an automated funnel
- Questions to ask in job interviews
- Tips for making a good impression
- Advice on how to follow up after an interview
- Guidance on how to handle rejection
- Strategies for networking
A curated database of 100+ job boards
What People are saying?
What I will precisely get?
A 7-day bootcamp with a notion guide with daily actionable hacks. One database of job boards.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all you need to have is a free plan of Notion.
I want a specific topic to be included in the dashboard. Can I contact you?
Sure! You can DM me on Twitter (@flexbox_). All feedback or ideas are more than welcome!